Saturday, May 24, 2014

What Do I Do To Celebrate Turning 50......?

 Get a job at a 5-Star Resort,
sell my things, give more away, spend time with my children and my sweet  Marley,
pack my few remains into the Snappy-mobil and park it at my sister's,
finish up last plumbing jobs and spend more time with my children and family.
So proud of these young men; Chad, Levi (me) Blake and Luke
Daughter-in-laws; Uni & Brithany

My baby girl Marley with her Papa

All that I am taking with me are in these 5 suitcases!
 I spend my last night on the "mainland" at my sister's home in Malad.
She drives to the SLC airport on May 13, 2014
where I board my flight at 11 am to Seattle, then to LA..... 
Told mom, "Feel like I am going on a mission again"
and then onto KAUAI, HAWAII!!!
Can't wait for visitors.

1 comment:

  1. Rich, I love your blog so far, please keep it up. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete